Brendam, also known as Brendam Docks or Brendam Bay, is a town with a population of 5,000. It is the top station for Edward's Branch Line and an important harbour. Bill and Ben bring china clay from the nearby China Clay Workings, and it is shipped to the mainland.
The Sodor China Clay Company, established in 1948, occasionally hosts days when enthusiasts may look around. Bill and Ben particularly enjoy the attention these visitors give them.
In the television series , a coastal branch line runs from the port, and is mainly used for fish traffic. It also appears that the express stops here on its way to Vicarstown, to collect passengers from the many ocean liners that come in here. In the second and third seasons, there was a station near the docks, but it has not been seen since. The mail barge also docks here. The docks here are large and extensive, with many warehouses, cranes, rail yards and canals.
- The Sodor Shipping Company has at least one large warehouse here.
- It is often misspelt "Brendham", particularly in merchandise and in the subtitles of DVDs.
- Since the thirteenth season, there is no longer ballast under the rails at Brendam.
- Since the fourth season, Brendam Docks has been portrayed as a main line station.
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- Wooden Railway
- Bachmann (warehouse only; coming soon)